Savage Tide Adventure Path
Publications to be used are listed below.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: GameMastery Guide (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player’s Guide (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 2 (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Magic (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 3 (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Equipment (OGL)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 4 (OGL)
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Pirates of the Inner Sea (PFRPG)
- Pathfinder Ultimate Psionics
- Savage Tidings
Any exceptions must be pre-approved by the GM.
The Pathfinder Reference Document is a great site to find links to any of the references above.
Abilities: Purchase: Each character receives a number of points to spend on increasing his basic attributes. In this method, all attributes start at a base of 10. A character can increase an individual score by spending some of his points. Likewise, he can gain more points to spend on other scores by decreasing one or more of his ability scores. No score can be reduced below 7 or raised above 18 using this method. See Table 1–1 for the costs of each score. After all the points are spent, apply any racial modifiers the character might have.
Starting Money Max allowed by class, but spend all of it
I need at least a paragraph on why your character has taken up a life of adventuring as opposed to being a fisherman or something. Maybe revenge or family tradition is the characters motivation. This campaign assumes that the starting characters are Sasserine natives, and as such you can expect to know a fair amount in advance of the city. This Wiki presents everything you’ll need to know about your home town, from an exhaustive list of every major shop and tavern to the names of famous locals and the rumors currently circulating in the streets and taprooms.
Each district has an associated feat— district feats are slightly better than standard feats. Think of them as a small bonus to your character for picking a home that matches his temperament and interests. These feats are a bonus to feats normally allowed in character creation.
Characters also have the option of having an affiliation to one of the various organizations in Sasserine. Each of these groups has its benefits, not belonging to an organization may impact character opportunities. Individual affiliations will be kept secret at the players discretion.